The IcomSpeed is a Doppler radar designed to measure the speed of approaching or receding vehicles. Due to its flatness the unit can easily be integrated into your product, such as a speed display panel or a VMS (Variable Message Sign).
- Unaffected by weather conditions: dust, heat, intense cold, humidity, etc. have no influence on the radar performance
- No maintenance
- 3 outputs: 2 contacts (open drains) and 1 RS232 interface
- Electromagnetic compatibility and electrical safety: the IcomSpeed complies with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of the R&TTE Directive 1999/5/EG.
Settings (through terminal)
- Measurement unit: km/h or mph
- For each contact: speed range, direction (approaching, receding or bidirectional) and flashing option (pulse, duration, repetition)
- Speed of communication with serial port (9600 to 57600 bps)
- Time gap between two measures
- Reduced size
- Consumption as low as 8 mA/50 mW at 6 V (according to settings)
- Distance measurement